Traductor

martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Especial CD~Utsukushii tokku ni suru yo~

Recuerda usar un traductor  ^_^ 

~Utsukushii tokku ni suru yo~
K – Koyama, S – Shige, T – Tegoshi, M – Massu
K: Since this is recorded as a special CD for those who bought the DVD… thank you so much!  (meaning that if you’re listening to this, you must  have bought the DVD) Kanpai!!!
[NEWS cheering in the background]
M: This means the DVD was released without any glitch.
S: Yes it has been released… even though a lot has happened.
K: So we’ll reminisce about it while enjoying beer.
S: We’re doing work like this?
T: Let’s have everyone know how we’re typically like
M: This is a CD that we want only you to have.
S: The atmosphere’s like that of us at backstage..
K: Okay, since this is a special CD for those who bought the LE DVD, let’s give it our all… since it’s just our voices only. We’re supposed to have only 3 discs but since we have four members, someone suggested making a 4th disc
M: That’s a great idea.
K: Who was the one who suggested it?
S: I can’t recall.
K: It’s you Massu!
T: Masshuuu dayo!
M: Well, since the talk was that we’ll have 3 discs for the DVD and I thought since we’re a 4 men group, we should have 4 discs with one being a special talk CD
K: Since this a special project, we’ll also be talking about things that only we could say… as well as stuff that happened behind the scenes.
M: I’ve been meaning to say… it’s rather late in the night now and Koyama, you’re too loud.
K: Eh? Am I?
T: Keichan, please leave the room.
S: Please leave the room
K: It’s like getting me to go. Do I really need to leave?! Okay, would it be better if I talk softly?
T/M/S: Nay….. we’re just kidding!
K: (in a loud voice) Come on everyone! Let’s get high!! Please enjoy our talk!
CHANKAPAANA TRIAL - GUILTY OR NOT!
K: NEWS! CHANKAPAANA TRIAL!!! This Chankapaana trial is a segment where we expose something each member has done and the other three would decide if the said member is guilty or not
S: Ho ho, look there are even signboards (boards with ‘guilty’ and ‘not guilty’ written on them)
K: Right! Everyone has a signboard with ‘Guilty’ and ‘Innocent’ written on each side. We’ll use this to decide whether one is guilty or not!
S: What’s the point of using something like this on a radio show?
T: Yeah (people) won’t be able to see it anyway
M: Erm, this isn’t a radio show.
K/S/T: (silence)
S: But we’re treating this as a radio show.
M: Well, just don’t record it in the same way we do for KChan NEWS!
NEWS: HAHAHAHA
K: So let’s get this going.. who want to be the first to start? You should go last (not sure who Koyama’s pointing to)
T/M/K: Me! Me! Me!
S: Let me go first.
T/M/L: (at different times) Okay, you go ahead
S: Hey, you’re not ending it correctly.  You’re supposed to say that at the same time, end it cleanly! (the other three were imitating someone/some show and they should have said ‘douzou’ at the same time)
T: We did that on purpose to make you slip up!
S: Oi! You can’t go blaming that on me!
K: So everyone, is Shige guilty or not? Let’s raise the cards!
T/M/K: GUILTY!
S: It’s you guys who made me slip up.  So who’s gonna start now?
T/M/K: You. Come on, hurry up.

クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字
S: Right. There’s something I’ve been meaning to say for the longest time. Actually, while we were touring, there was one time when Tegoshi was really, really late!
K: Ho ho! Indeed.
T: oops. You’re really gonna say it?
M: It’s the first time we’ll be revealing this, right on this program
S: Though it feels like it’s something that perhaps we shouldn't say, but I’m just gonna blurt it out so that Tegoshi can get it over with
K: There were times we wanted to talk about it but Tegoshi stopped us, saying ‘this isn’t the time yet’
S: From our point of view, we thought it was really funny but we didn't say it because we thought some might think that Tegoshi wasn’t being professional. But now that everything’s over, erm, no, it isn’t really over yet so I still can’t forgive you.  Well, there were only three of us who boarded Shinkasen that day.
M/K: Yeps yeps!
S: The manager wasn’t able to get in contact with Tegoshi at all.
K: We were on our way to Niigata.
T: yep, Niigata.
S: Tegoshi didn’t pick up his phone at all. In the end, the three of us rehearsed by ourselves. In the end, Tegoshi somehow managed to wake up. You were sleeping at that time, weren’t you?
T: Yes, I was sleeping.
K: When the manager kept calling and still couldn’t reach you, we were really worried. Typically you answer at the first ring!
S: We thought something might have happened to you, especially since you are seldom late
T: I don’t do that typically
S: So in the end, he managed to get through. What time did you reach the concert venue?
T: 30 mins before the show started.
S: And yet you went up and performed as per normal! That’s what it means to be professional.
K: But looking back now, we’re more concerned with the way the manager managed to wake you. So how did he wake you up?
S: It seems like the manager had to get the spare keys from the landlord.  He got the keys but still couldn’t open the door cos this guy had chained his door (probably from inside)! He was shouting for you from outside but you didn’t wake up.  Then what happened in the end?
T: I set my alarm to 6am as I usually wake up 30mins before (leaving the house) I suddenly heard ‘gugi gugi’ (noises of machinery/tools at work) and I was thinking to myself ‘What’s up with the management, what on earth are they thinking, doing renovation work so early in the morning?’ And I wanted to go have a word with them… When I got to my door, I saw our manager trying to saw the door’s chain…  I was stunned and asked him what he was trying to do.  He said, ‘Tegoshi san, yabai (this is bad)!!! If we don’t get on the next Shinkansen, we won’t be able to make it in time for the concert!’
S: The chain was nearly sewn into half, wasn’t it? He should have just sewn it into two!
T: That’s right! It cost me 50,000 yen to repair it.
K/S/M:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
T: It was really expensive.
K: But thanks to that, you made it in time!  That was close!
T: The alarm clock typically wakes me up so instead of setting the phone to silent, I switched it off in the night.
K: Since this is our comeback concert as four people, what would fans think if we appeared on the stage with just us three? Hahaha
S: Eh, the group got smaller again????
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
T: When we opened the show with ‘Chankapaana’, that was my first time on stage with everyone.
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHA
S: You probably came later than the fans.
K: Okay, okay. Shall we decide if he’s guilty or not?
(Massu opened some cans of beer)
S: Okay!
K: Obviously…. GUILTY!
S: (to Tego) What do you think?
T: Guilty as charged.
K: If you had thought that you were innocent, we won’t be able to forgive you.
S: This episode is really too funny but I couldn’t say it in Niigata…  It was so tough holding it in!  Now all’s out! Hahaha.
T: If you said that during the MC, it would have a negative impact… It wasn’t like I was late because I was out playing, but if people thought that I was unprofessional because of that, I would be quite upset.
K: Heh!
M: Oh well, oh well, this has been a good lesson. Just don’t chain your door next time!
T: I won’t chain my door again! I won’t switch off my phone.
K: Tegoshi, apologise once more.
T: I’m sorry for chaining my door.
S: Huh? You aren’t sorry for being late??
T: Hahaha.. I’m really sorry. I’m really sorry. That must be the first time I got down on my knees to apologise since I joined NEWS
S: Tego would send a ‘sorry’ message to everyone even if he were just running a little late.
M:  He does… But he hasn’t sent any recently.
K: If we got a message, we’d wonder what happened to Tegoshi that would need an apology
S: Although sometimes we can tell that he might be a little late. At times, Tegoshi would send a message saying he’ll be late and in the end, the one who turned up late was Massu instead. I’d think ‘What’s up with these guys?’
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
M: So I’m guilty as well.
T: I’m really sorry!
M: No one’s forgiving you.
NEWS: HAHAHA
クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 
K: Next up will be me.  Massu’s always making mistakes here and then during concerts.
M: What, what, I didn’t.
K: Such as slipping and falling.
S: It’s probably recorded in the DVD… or maybe he wasn’t filmed then.
T: Massu does make quite a lot of little mistakes. Like during the countdown last year (2011-2012 JCD), when TegoMass was part of the dance unit, from the count of 1, Massu was already not keeping up with the rest.
K: And every bit of that was broadcasted on air.
T: We were all so surprised!
S: NEWS was supposed to be hiding behind and not reveal themselves till Keichan announced ‘shinsei NEWS’… but Massu went up during the song before!
M: (singing KAT-TUN’s song) I turned back after the song but when they were still singing, there was once people were screaming. I heard fans screaming ‘IT’S NEWS’ because I went up and revealed myself when fans were all waiting for NEWS to appear.
K: That was supposed to be a very important moment!
M: Everyone was hiding at backstage, waiting for KAT-TUN to finish singing Birth to go out and greet fans and hear their cheers. In the end, I went out alone.
S: Hence when we finally appeared on stage, the cheers didn’t seem as loud.
K: There were quite a lot of mistakes this time too, such as mistakes in dancing etc
S: During all-last, there was a bit where you danced wrongly. Which was it again?
M: I couldn’t catch up with everyone from the middle of the song and everyone’s faces went ‘EH?!’…I couldn’t keep up with everyone. So when everyone was crouching down, I alone was standing up… I realized I was different from everyone then.
T: When we were singing Hoshi wo Mezashite, there was a part where Massu was supposed to sing ‘IKOU~’ and every time I got to this part, I would look at Massu and if he didn’t look like he was going to sing, I knew that he had forgotten about it and I’d sing in his place.
K: While watching the DVD for chichibunomiya’s concert, there was a part where Massu didn’t sing at all… like weeeek.
M: EH?
K: You didn’t sing in some parts and during those times, it was always Tegoshi who suddenly had to cover it up for you… Woah, Massu has opened cans of beer for everyone…
M: Everyone, KANPAI!
NEWS: KANPAI KANPAI!
T: It’ll be great if we could drink with fans
K: That would be good!
M: Okay, let’s decide if I’m guilty or not.
K: Let’s decide.
M: Guilty – Innocent – Guilty
K: Tegoshi –guilty, Shige – innocent, I deem him as guilty.
S: To be honest, I too make mistakes. Like in ‘ichioku sanzenman bu’, I always mess up the lyrics.
M: I don’t like it when you always try to cover it up by going ‘blah blah blah’
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHA
S: Aahahaha. When I sang the wrong lyrics, I thought it’d be good to just go ‘blah blah blah’ in a loud voice to try cover it up…. But aren’t you the same!
K: Naruhodo, you both have the same problem.
S: That’s why I think he’s innocent
K: Alright, Massu’s innocent
T: That’s true; he’s innocent. We all make mistakes like these.
S: Except he makes them more often.
K: Well, that’s because he’s bigger in size so his mistakes would seem more obvious.
クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字
M: Since Koyama became leader and that being an unwritten rule that he must treats members to meals, Shige hasn’t paid for anything at all!
K: That’s correct. You, your wallet must be the thickest at this moment (from not having to pay for anything)
S: Can I be honest here? I haven’t got my book’s royalties yet!
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHA
K: What do you think? Did you realize that you haven’t been paying at all?
S: I thought that I have been rather smart about it! Having avoided the different opportunities to pay.  Didn’t we decide who to pay by janken? I think I only lost once and paid for unagi (grilled eel) unadon (grilled eel rice bowl) but typically, it’s Tegoshi who loses
T: Yeps, I always lose.
M: Why not we decide on something now, so that listeners will know what Shige’s gonna pay for, such as paying for constructing the next concert’s stage?
NEWS: Hahahaha!
S: Out of my own pocket?
K/T: That’s a pretty good idea.
S: As if!
M: For instance we could tell the audience, ‘Look at that over there! That’s built by Shige’  etc
S: Leave that for someone else to do
M: Then what about Shige buying all the tens and thousands of balloons to be used during concerts?
K: They’ll all be in pink and gray
T/M: Woah, that’s a good idea!
T: Or something that can make fans happy etc…
M: Shall we have balloons for the next concert then?
S: But… paying for it.. eh? Eh??!! If I were the one paying, I’m sure everyone would end up paying since you guys are so kind…
T: What about buying uchiwa as presents for all fans?
S: Idiot! How much money do you want me to fork out?
K: But this is love.
S: I’m gonna get angry.
K: Okay, okay. What about something we can use in backstage?
M: Like gym goods.
K: Those should be cheap right?
T: Dumb bells etc.
S: I was thinking you guys won’t train before the concert, would you!?
K/T/M: Well, if the gear’s there, we would train.
T: Balance ball, energy drinks… anything that’s good for the body.
S: Like health supplements
K: It has to be throughout the year.
S: Eh? Isn’t it limited to just when we are touring?
M: Actually why don’t you pay for our gym memberships or something like that?
S: That’s really expensive!!
T: Are you really going to help us pay? That’s pretty good! I want a personal trainer too!
S: Hey, don’t choose something that pricey!
T: Hehehehe
M: If there are changes to our bodies, everyone would know that that’s because of Shige… (starts singing ‘Happy Birthday’) ‘Shige kara no purezento….’
S: That’s not my part…
K: Let’s decide then. 1, 2, 3!
T: GUILTY! All three raised the ‘GUILTY’ board.
S: Alright, alright. I know. I’ll pay. I didn’t say I won’t pay, it’s just that I haven’t had the chance.
K: This is all recorded on this CD.
T: Yes, as evidence.
S: I’ll pay I’ll pay I’ll pay I’ll pay.
K: Yoshi! During the next concert, we’ll all be muscular!
クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 クローバーのデコメ絵文字 
T: Next is Koyama getting dead drunk.
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHA
K: Ara ara ara…
T: It was really bad. It was a shame that Shige wasn’t there…
S: I heard rumours about it…
T: Where was that again? Where we held celebrations after the concert.
M: Hiroshima I think.
T: Yes, in Hiroshima.  We all went there for okonomi-yaki. Since it was a super popular restaurant, we weren’t able to make any reservations and could only ask to be seated deep inside the restaurant. We were eating delicious Hiroshima-yaki with the Juniors and then Keichan drank too much.
M: No he didn’t, he only drank two glasses.
K: I did drink a little more than two glasses.
T: During that time there was someone really, really important from the concert company. That VIP was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, let’s call him ‘N-chan’ and Keichan started telling him to roll up his sleeves (in casual speech).
S: And not using keigo (polite form of speech) Typically one should use keigo with bosses like that
T:  He even pointed at his (VIP’s) shoulder and said ‘SHOULDER’ (in English). The toilet was next to us and two girls happened to go to the toilet. When that happened, Keichan suddenly removed his top, tied it around his head and said ‘oshibori desu’
NEWS: HAHAHAHAHAHA
S: You’re supposed to be an idol! You’re supposed to a Johnny’s!
T: It turned out that the girl watches News Every and recognized Keichan and asked ‘Are you Koyama san? My grandpa’s Koyama Keizaburou’
NEWS: Hahahahaha
K: Miracle, miracle.
M: (imitating that girl) ‘My grandpa’s called Koyama Kei…za… burou’
K: I was way too high then… We were drinking with the Juniors and I troubled N-san in the end.
T: But it was really fun. This tour has been so much fun! It’s because we were so happy hence it became like that!
M: We never had such a close relationship with the Juniors till now.
T: This concert tour had brought so much joy and the banner that staff san prepared during the final was also the best!
S: It has been a really good concert
K: It was the best!
M: That banner at the final was the best.
T: I said that, didn’t I!
S: But ‘saido (second time)’… hahahaha [Note that Shige said ‘Saido’ instead of ‘saigo’ (final)] Sorry sorry sorry… so would that be guilty or not? Now…
S/T/M: GUILTY!!!
T: It was so fun!
K: Honestly, isn’t it fine as long as we’re happy… I’ll still be like that next time.
M: We won’t ask you to go for drinks next time… 
K: Please ask me along…
M: We’ll invite Shige but not you.
S: HAHAHAHAHA
M: But it is really the best this time, not just staff and members, but all who were involved in the concert, including fans. Everyone really put in their feelings into it this time.
S: Everything went so well this time, including the weather.
M: That’s because of me.
S: Yeah…yeah…
K: There were so many surprises at the venue. Such as the audience singing ‘Full Swing’ for us
T: Man, they were so cute! CHU…SHU…CHU…
M: Quick, give them a kiss!
T: CHUUUUUU
K/S/M: WOAH!
[They took turns to make kissing noises and lotsa laughing, with Koyama making one that’s supposed to be without noise]
クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字
NEWS BODY CHALLENGE

The next segment is called NEWS Body Challenge, where members take turns to pick up random cards from each of the 4 boxes, to decide who (1) is doing what (4) to whose (2) part of the body (3). For instance, Kato (1) to lick (4) Tegoshi’s (2) lips (3). Apparently the others said Massu got really excited at this.
[I'm not going to translate everything here because they were basically talking over one another quite a bit and laughing a lot, which makes it hard to translate each person’s line. I have stated the challenges below and some funny comments that were made during each challenge. The rest could be understood quite easily by listening to their reactions and laughter.]
1st: Kato to blow air on Tegoshi’s head
(Koyama became known as ‘Keizaburou’ by now. T: It was breezy! Really breezy!)
2nd: Massu to act like a professional photographer and take pictures of Kato’s butt
(Massu going ‘zaziku’ and KoyaTego going ‘ii yo, ii yo’ in the background. Massu later said that ‘Please go to johnny’s net for more details…’)
3rd: Koyama (Keizaburou) to kick Massu’s thigh
(S: Who’s going to find this funny?! They can only hear us, how is that funny?!)
4th: Kato to poke Kato’s butt with a pen
(They laughed so hard… they really should have make a video out of it)
5th: Tego to play with Massu’s arm
(T: It was really soft. More laughter and Koyama kept saying this is really stupid… )
6th: Massu to sing praises of Massu’s ears
(M: It’s a really good ear…. And lots of ear-related praises)

クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字クローバーのデコメ絵文字
They next talked about DVD and Shige asked if the rest have seen the DVD.
K:  I did. To be honest, I was watching it alone and I cried at the opening. When I saw all the fans’ faces and expressions during the countdown at the opening scene, I just cried.  I was really surprised.
S: There are many close-up shots of fans.
M: There were many fans who were crying and we are the ones responsible for them feeling that way, it’s something to be happy about (to see so many fans who cared)
K: We can also hear the fans’ voices in it.
T: They are so cute! We had the fan events during the tour, didn't we?  It’s not often we get a chance to be in such close proximity with the fans… They tried their utmost to express all their feelings to us in that few seconds during the handshake event.  They were so cute! I daresay in all of Johnny's groups,  we’re the group who love our fans most.
(‘We love them the most!’, ‘yes, yes!’, ‘Right, that’s true!’ were echoed by the other three members)
T: We never for once take them for granted and if we had to be separated from them, it’s always due to circumstances that were out of our control.
M: For those fans who waited for us through all these, there are many things we absolutely have to do.
S: This is a DVD that can convey that… there were also many who couldn’t make it to the concerts, perhaps this could convey our feelings of gratitude to them.
K: It’s already 2013 now. From now on, we hope that we can go on without any worries.  We’ll be running so please stay close to us.

Créditos http://kareraisu-10.livejournal.com

No hay comentarios: